Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lloyd Mall Security….

I have shopped at this Mall for a little over 2 years…
and have spent right around 8K there in this time…
i was there this week waiting for Barnes and Noble to open…and was sitting in a chair…i had just closed my eyes for a moment, im 58, and am a disabled veteran, sometimes my medication makes me sleepy…well, up walks this female security guard and tells me to open my eyes…she was very rude and very unprofessional……i was dressed in a $550. Marmot Mountain Jacket….$300. hiking boots..and expensive trousers…i guess she thought i was homeless…
well, right down on the other end of the mall where i moved from there were 6 homeless people…
2 were sleeping on the floor…one was smoking weed…and the others were panhandling in the mall, as they asked me for money…i guess the security guard wasnt up to handle this crowd and they continued their  behavior…
this is one small reason why this mall wont exist in about 2 years….slacker614...

No comments: